James joins Liz & Jenny to discuss correlations accross different asset classes and why we have to be mindful of implied volatility correlations.
They walk through a plethora of data on correlations between different commodities and global equities.
- Gold (GLD) - Gold Volatility (GVZ)
- Silver (SLV) - Silver Volatility (SLV)
- Oil (USO) - Oil Volatility (OVX)
- S&P 500 (SPY) - S&P Volatility (VIX)
- Developed Markets (EFA) - Developed Market Volatility (VXEFA)
- Emerging Markets (EEM) - Emerging Market Volatility (VXEEM)
The gang emphasizes the importance of product diversification with the understanding that certain products have high implied volatility correlation as well as underlying correlations.
Tune in for the full discussion!